• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hi there... this might be TMI

babywanted08

Reaction score
hey .. well that browny discharge has cmpletely stop no sign of it..

the thing is i know when i am about 2 start AF cuz about 3days b4 when i go 2 the loo 4 a #2 it's loose(sorry TMI) :oops: it's always done that 3-4 days b4 AF then it goes back 2 normal..
well the strange this is, i'm constipated not my normal AF sign totaly the opposite.. very strange..

also when i wear my seat belt in my car it kills me cuz it rubs on my BBs and it hurts which that has never happened b4 even when they r sore when AF is here it never hurts when the seat belt is on them but man didn't it hurt 2day..

and yeaterday i felt so sick in the morning and last night after supper i puked(sorry)..

my sense of smell is very good at mo even with a stuffy nose, i opened a bag of pork scratching earlier and the smell just made me feel sick and i love pork scratching and now i can't eat them..

hope all this is a good sign..

Fingers crossed for you that sounds promising to me!!
Good luck :D

sounds promisin chick! Good Luck and let us know x x

Good luck chick, it does sound promising, when you going to test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back