• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi room for another one????

Jaidy

Reaction score
Hello there!!! Im 13 weeks today, so have officially grown out of the 1st trimester-yeah! Wondered if I could now gatecrash this section?? A fair few of you know me already, but for those who dont hello!! (Waves) Looking forward to hearing all your tips, experiences and advice xxx

Hey there!
Of course there is room for one more! Welcome to the 2nd tri! :dance: :dance:

*big hugs for you too!*
How you finding pregnancy? Not being too hard on you i hope!
Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl?!
Im nosey.. :doh:

No it hasnt been too bad actually, covered in spots mind you and I have never had spots before!! They are everywhere. Craving lots of savoury foods but also got a thing for fruit juice!! Yeah we are going to find out what we are having, too impatient lol. Do you know what your having yet??

((hugs)) welcome to our fun filled middle bit!

Theres only one rule... you have to share everything the more embarassing the better hehe xx

Oh brilliant, I love hearing all the embarassing stuff..im not shy lol!!

welcome4.gif

Heya Jaidy :dance: welcome and congrats on joining the second tri !! :clap:

hi there jaidy! i hope you're not going to lower the tone of this section! Please behave yourself. :lol: :lol:

Im budge (rachael) the sensible one of the section ( :lol: :lol: )

Oh right, il try not to lower the tone as best I can!!! :wink: :wink: Why do i have this funny feeling your telling me porkies about being the sensible one?! :roll:

Hi Jaidy, good to see you are in the 2nd tri now. I'll warn you it goes quick now! I logged on today for the first time in a week and was shocked to see I'm 23 weeks preggers not 22 :shock:

yeah there is unless you atart misbehaving. You have toi be good like me :D :D :fib:

Welcome Jaidybaby, lovely to have another member of the club. Hope you start to bloom very soon. I've been felling the first proper kicks this week and it's fab!!

Wow cant wait to feel that Dippy, I cant feel anything yet, just gotta be patient I suppose.

Thanks for your lovely warm welcome girls, most appreciated!

Think im gonna like it here unless I misbehave like Budgy says :wink:

budgy! LOL

hugs to jaidybaby! welcome to the mad house hunny bunny! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen