Got room for another one ? :D

Fly

Reaction score
Hello ladies I come with beanbag and cake....

Am just gonna sit myself down in the corner over here - am exactley 13 weeks today and joining you all from First Tri :)

Hellooooooo to the other people I know already and lookin forward to gettin to know everyone else :hug:

love n sunshine

Sarah xxxxx

Hi sarah, welcome aboard hun, were a friendly bunch. How have you been feeling?x:D

Hi Katie :D
I've been feeling really good actually. I woke up this morning and haven't dashed to the loo like i have been for the last 10 weeks :lol: Quite mad that really as I don't feel sick either :D maybe my first day in second tri is a good boding for the end of morning sickness :pray:
Went to see midwife yesterday but she couldn't find a heartbeat but i understand its quite early yet for them to pick it up - she said she thought that bloblet was hiding down behind my pelvic bone but she had a good feel around and everything was where it should be for my dates, blood pressure n everything was fine so am pleased :D
I love that my belly is starting to get hard now and i can feel a definate bump and so nice to not have such sore boobies :)
We have to wait round here til 20 weeks for a scan so am trying not to think about it too much and am just focussing on enjoying getting to know my bloblet :)
Hows you doing?
Sarah xxxx

:wave:
Hoping it might be cappuccino cake as i've got a real thing for that at the moment!!

its any flavour you want it to be cake honey :) thanks for the welcome :D

Hi Sarah,

We're fairly flocking over here this week from first tri! Great to hear you're starting to bloom!

Look forward to enjoying tri 2 with you!

All the best,

Sarah x

Yay....another 1st trier coming over to join me.

Hope it doesn't drag too much for you

xxxxx

Hi Sarah n Chrissy :hug: :hug:

Likewise Sarah hun - its lovely gettin to know everyone over the last few weeks on 1st Tri and now we are all heading this way :D tis very exciting :) i never had this kind of sisterly maternal thing going on when i had my son and i do find it so incredibly empowering as a woman having loads of other pregnant ladies to turn too for advice or support or just a shared giggle :)

I bet this next 13 weeks flies by...

all these 1st triers are making me feel old! and i remeber when i first joined the site! blimey!

enjoy your time here girls it goes wayyy to quickly and then things get scary! :wave:

Hiya Sarah, congrats for joining 2nd tri and hope to speak soon xxx

Hello :wave:

Welcome to 2nd Tri, it's lots more relaxing in here plus you get to find out what you are having if you are like me and can't wait until the end :wink:

Xxx

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hi Fly. Told you I'd keep you a seat warm!!!!

Hi Sarah, glad to have you n 2nd tri, the time really goes fast here so you'll be at your 1st scan in no time!!!xx

Hi and welcome :wave:

Mmm.. cake. I'm hoping its cheesecake ;)

Wishing you a happy, relaxing and healthy stay in tri 2 :D

Hi Sarah! Welcome to 2nd tri :cheer: Looking forward to getting to know you better!! x

Awww thanks for all the welcome messages :D yay solo you did honey you did and here I be :D

How cool is this .. day two in second trimester and second day of not waking up wanting to :puke: :dance: :cheer: :rotfl:
I even had to deal with the puppy's runny number two's all over the carpet this morning and even that didn't manage to make me dash to the loo.. I really do think I am past the morning sickness :D :D yayyyyyyyy :D

I am also really excited because my Mum had a really bad feeling when i was pregnant with my son, it didn't go until the night I had him.. she knew he had been born before my husband phoned to tell her cos the feeling had gone away...my son was born 6 weeks early by emergency c-section under general anaesthetic cos i got really ill with Eclampsia... so anyways I went to see me Mum yesterday and i asked her about how she was feeling about me being pregnant.. ya know if she had a funny feeling again... :D and am delighted to report back that she hasn't got a bad feeling at all and she thinks I am having a girl :dance: :clap: I have learnt to trust my mum's "feelings" over the years because she is never wrong with them :D oh wow i think i can finally start relaxing and stop panicking about gettin PET again - I think we're gonnna be ok this time I really do :D

Loadsa Love
Sarah xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back