• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi newbie here :-)

Rosbird1

Reaction score
Hi all, another newbie here!

My name is Ros, im 34 and my boyfriend Taz and i have recently decided to try for our first baby!

I stopped taking my pill mid august so we are very new at this!!

Cant believe how gutted i was to start my period last month so im keeping my fingers crossed for this time.

Im totally dumb about it all as ive never tried before and im stunned at the huge amount of info thats floating around out there!

welcome and best of luck trying to concieve, you will love this forum a lot. x

Thanks guys, we have barely told anyone we are doing this so it will be nice to chat freely about it without all the questions and over zealous grandparents to be !!!

I just want to start collecting things for our nursery lol

Hi Ros,
Welcome to PF, you will find loads of support here so don't be afraid to share your thoughts etc x

Welcome, the girls on here are fantastic, any problems there is always someone who can give advice :D
Good luck, and fingers crossed you fall pregnant soon!
XxX

Hello and welcome.

This place is really good for asking questions. Everyone here is really nice.

Good luck.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I agree with all of the above, it's fab here and there's lots of friendly people always willing to help and advise you.

x x

Hi there I'm new to this too so I'm sure we will be chatting soon. Enjoy!

Welcome Ros, so exciting to be TTC your baby - good luck

The girls in TTC and the rest of the forum will offer you all the support you need X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back