hi new

MamaBee

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Im 27 this year have 2 children, & can't wait to start trying for number 3.
I have stopped the pill this month going to wait for 2 more cycles (around may) before i start ttc.:)

Got a question im b12 anemic does anyone know if this can affect getting pregnant??

Hey mamabee :wave:

Welcome to PF & wish you lots of luck on your TTC journey :clover:

It may be worth going to visit your GP & having a chat, I know that injections should be given on a regular basis to try & get your vitamin levels back up to normal & they should prescribe you a higher dose of folic acid, which your need to take from now up until the 12th week of pregnancy

It may also be worth taking a multiple vitamin as being on the pill can cause loss of these, least if your taking a multivitamin now will help keep things ok

xxx

Thanks kezzamunster :good:

yea got doc's appointment next Tuesday. Not on injections yet on tablet b12. got my bloods done today to check my levels,results back on Friday.

Ah great stuff, it's good that they have got your bloods done

Defo let your GP know your going to start TTC within the next few months, they will be able to advise the best course of action in order to get the ball rolling & get you one step closer to your lil sticky bean :yay:

xxxx

Hiya, welcome to the forum. Good luck with ttc xxx

Hi and welcome to the forum.
My OH and me have been TTC for about 3 months now.
I'm on B12 injections amongst other tablets, my gp has told me that they wont affect chance of pregnancy, so you have got no worries there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back