hi ladies

nmf1987

Reaction score
hi everyone,

haven't been on for awhile. had alot going on. getting down as still haven't got my bfp and has been 6 months now. been reading the latest threads to try and catch on everyone's current situation. let me know how you all are and fill me in on anything iv'e missed. congrats to any bfp's that i have missed and fingers crossed to those still trying.

nadia
xxx

Nice to see you are back!

Sorry to hear you have been upset over not getting your BFP yet, I know what you are going through as myself has been really down over the last month, it's been over 4 years now, coming upto 5 years we have been TTC for and it is heartbreaking. We are back off to the doctors for the second time to get some answers...

I hope you get your BFP soon, chin up and fingers crossed

Donna xx

i was watching "this morning" today and the Dr on there said out of so many ppl most get pregnant at the end of a year of trying and most of the rest at the end of the 2nd year trying, hope it dont take you that long good luck! x

thank you.hope it happens for you soon donna. here anytime you want to chat. wish i had just come and sounded off to you guys as it's always nicer to take to people in the same situation. congratulations on your pregnancy becks. xx

welcome back im on 7th cycle of ttc so know the feeling and often hide away for a little after af arrives and no bfp
good luck lovely hope it happens really soon xx

Hi hon, welcome back! I'm back to TTC following a m/c in Jan. Fisrt month of trying again but all been ill this week so not too much chance for BD...oh well, back to proper trying next month!

Good luck for a BFP soon xxx

sorry to hear that karen. good luck for the next couple of months. my fingers are crossed for you. we will have to be ttc buddies both having the same sort of length waiting louise. hopefully it will be good news for us soon. xx

im still waiting for BFP too hun......but doubt it will happen naturally for me cos of the OH's low count. we havent really been trying this month so just waiting for af to return...which is a day late, she likes to get my hopes up.
hope you get ures soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back