Hi i'm new

sarah0202

Reaction score
Hi thought i would introduce my self have been looking at the forums for a week or so, so thought i really should pluck up the courage to talk to you i'm sarah and just over 11 weeks pregnant with my 2nd my ds was 3 in April i have had 2 previous mc one before ds was born then again last xmas so pretty terrified this time but have been so so sick this time so hoping its a good sign have got my dating scan next tues which i want but am so scared of going as thats when i found out last time things had gone wrong anyway just wanted to say hi and looking forward to getting to know you :wave:

welcome to PF hun. Congratulations and good luck for next tues :) xx

Firstly congratulations and welcome to the forum.

I totally know how you feel. I am so excited to have found out my ICSI/IVF procedure worked first time for us. I will be getting an early scan at 7 weeks and i'm so nervous yet excited at the same time.

I received awful news at my 12wk scan a year or so ago and that experience has unfortunately stayed with me. The worst part was that i had been trying for years only to get my heart completely broken.

I am keeping positive but cautious. Its hard not to feel excited as each day goes by and i hope that me and the little chipp(s) in there can work as a team and get thought these next 7 weeks.

I think it's completely normal to feel a little nervous and all the best for next tuesday xx Let us know how it goes. A little picture would be good too ;)

xx

Many congratulations on your pregnancy and best of luck with the scan :)
Welcome to pf, I'm sure you'll like it here x

Congrats Hunni and welcome to pf! Have everything crossed for you for next Tuesday, and will be looking out for your post saying everything is fine with you LO! It's very natural to worry esp considering what you have been through, but fx for a sticky bean this time Xx

Congratulations, and welcome to the forum! Fingers crossed all will be well and the scan on Tuesday will be a lovely experience for you.

hello hun and welcome to the forum. Congraultions :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back