Hi, I'm new, and surprise pregnant

lizi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm 13 weeks pregnant and found out 3 weeks ago - all the more surprising as 6 months ago I was told I'd find it very difficult to concieve naturally!

So yes, hello :) :wave:

hey :wave:

i kno what u mean, lol- i was never told i'd find it hard to conceive but due to being very underweight most of my adult life (bmi 13.6!) and havin had an sti known to cause infertility i assumed it was "safe" for me to miss a few pills here and there- it wasnt! :shock: u never can be too careful :lol:

anyway congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Thank you :D

I was told that I might be completely infertile - not finding out till I was 10 weeks was because missing two periods isn't at all unusual for me, and I'd had some tests and was due some more to see if I had tumours in my womb and so when my pill packet ran out I didn't think it was worth worrying, since I wouldn't be able to get pregnant naturally...it took about a week I think :D

So I'm absolutely thrilled - all I ever wanted to do was be a Mum, and now I am :D

Yh congrats, great story :cheer:

How do I get a ticker thing? I have my dating scan tomorrow by the way :D

congratulations!

welcome to the forum

Hello again all - had my dating scan on Friday and not as far along as I thought - by dates it's over 13 weeks but by scan it'scoming up 12 weeks, so due on April 14th not 3rd - but it was so amazing seeing baby! Sucking their tiny thumb and fast asleep judging by the tantrum when the scan lady woke baby up to see movement! (just like Mummy there then!) :rotfl:

SO excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back