Hi, I'm Krystal

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought i'd introduce myself as I've found I've quickly become obsessed with this site and reading all the posts. I'm 23 and pregnant with my first baby boy. He came as a big surprise to me. 1 year ago I lost my mam to cancer then 6 months later I split from my husband. We had tried for 5 years to have a baby with nothing. I got with my OH who I had been friends with for a lot of years and I'd been put back onto pil then I find end of December I was pregnant. I was really worried at first, I wasn't in an established relationship and I didn't have my mum to turn too but I knew I would love this baby so much so i pushes it to the back of my mind. I had a bleed at 9 to 12 weeks and was so worried id lose my LO. luckily things have turned out fine and me and my OH have a very strong relationship made even better by our little peanut! Look forward to chatting to you all xx

welcome aboard hun, congrats on ur pregnancy!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your mum, it must be tough for you going through this without her.

Congrats on your pregnancy

take care

Kristy x

:wave:

congrats on the pregnancy, its nice to hear it was a happy surprise and things are going well

see you over in tri 2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back