Hi all

jamaicatallie

Reaction score
:p
Hello everyone, just thought I would introduce myself, I am 24 and ten weeks pregnant with my first child. My husband has one daughter from a previous relationship but we are all incredibly excited about this one.
Worrying a little too much really but I'm sure we all do?
Send me a message if you like!!
Cheers..........

Congaratulations, and welcome, hope u and ur little bump are doin great.

bec x x

Hiya - welcome aboard

How old is your husband's daughter? Is she looking forward to having a little brother/sister?

LB

Cheers for replying to me, I have felt so lonely as all my mates are still doing life large, 18-30 style and noone seems to get where I am coming from - bless my hubby though, he has been fab and keeps telling me not to worry.
My husband's daughter was 6 on the 15th of July, she is over the moon about the pregnancy but on the quiet she's a bit nervous....she said as i was reading bedtime story ''If I get stressed out when the baby cries, can I go stay with my mum?'' :oops:
Surprised she even knows what stress means!!
Needless to say she's hoping for baby girl, I am going to try to get them to tell me at 18 wks so we can be a little more prepared...she'll be a little miffed if she has to share her pretty pink boudoir with a baby boy! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back