Hi - I'm JMC

JMC

Reaction score
Hello, my names JMC, I'm 19 from Liverpool and yes you guessed it, I'm going to be a daddy !!

Due around the 10th of January, I'm really excited but I know i should hold back because this is going to be one tiring exhausting experience ive ever been faced with

But I'm happy, possitive and i cant wait to hold my baby in my arms

I would really like a boy (typical) but to be honest i dont really mind. I guess i'll just av to wait and see but no matter what I'll love it with all my heart

This baby stuff really does bring the emotions out

Well anyway, Theirs me, off to go scramble through all your topics !!

JMC!

welcome JMC!!
i havent seen a post from a daddy to be yet!! but i've only been coming on here for a little while! its cool to see an excited dad to be taking interest in all parts of the pregnancy :)

fran_23 said:
welcome JMC!!
i havent seen a post from a daddy to be yet!! but i've only been coming on here for a little while! its cool to see an excited dad to be taking interest in all parts of the pregnancy :)

Well my girlfriend says I'm not paying much interest...

I guess us guys just show things differently, i mean im not physically carrying the child so most of the emotions i wont feel..

But i want to try and feel them as much as possible, imve going to quit drinking and spending money on irrelivent things... and ive said if she needs to go on any diets or stop eating certain foods i will do that aswell

I just want to be involved as much as possible

Hello.gif

Welcome to the forum. :D

hya and welcome to the forum and congratulations :D :D :D
xxxxxxxx

ah thats nice..my partner always said he'd give up smoking with me..he doesnt go out and drink and he wont eat foods i cant but i havent had a cig since the day i found iut i was pregnant and hes just about managed to cut down to 5-10 a day! but hes so good in every other way and so excited about the baby that i feel mean pressuring him to give up..so he just has to smoke out of the house!

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
hey JMC
how far gone is she
welcome to the forum
im a teen mummy :D

Hey, how old are you?

Shes 10 Weeks gone... check out my new sig ;)

Welcome, Congratulations, nice pic, shame you can't see her face lol :oops:

it is your oh ur snogging aint it? :oops:

K X said:
it is your oh ur snogging aint it? :oops:

Yep thats me an her. Heres another so you can see properly !!

image19ce.jpg

And heres one of just me

me4aq.jpg

K X said:
Aww you look good together :wink:

Yeh i love her to bits, shes really special. I want to look after her aswell as the baby but she doesnt seem to want that.

I hope time will fix everythin :(

michelle82 said:
aww give her space and time hun, could be the hormones!

You women ! Always blaming the hormones !!

Only joking... yeh definetly she has become really snappy since all this, she was already like hehe but i can definetly notice the increase since she fell pregnant

As much as i like to argue my innocence i think i will just keep my mouth shut and take it !!

May buy my self some ear plugs. Only messin :think:

awww its nice to see a daddy-to-be on here for a change! you seem to be taking alot of interest in the pregnancy, your girlfriend should think herself lucky lol! anyway, hope everything goes well for you!

by the way, how long have you been together?

Aww you seem nice lol, taking an interest in her pregnancy :)

Welcome 2 the forum and congrats :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back