Hi - I'm JMC

Hi JMC,

Welcome to the forum!

CONGRATULATIONS......DADDY TO BE.....!!!

I hope you really enjoy this experience together, you certainly seem ready for it & she seems a very lucky lady as a result.........just give her time & space, I am sure she will appreciate you and what you are willing to do for her in time.. as well as the hormones, it may still be sinking in!

GOOD LUCK hun!

Tam x

x-kirsty-x said:
awww its nice to see a daddy-to-be on here for a change! you seem to be taking alot of interest in the pregnancy, your girlfriend should think herself lucky lol! anyway, hope everything goes well for you!

by the way, how long have you been together?

Me have been meeting each other around 10 months

But the last 6 months we have been solid as we officially got together

aww just think next year u can celebrate fathers day! :lol:

K X said:
aww just think next year u can celebrate fathers day! :lol:

OMG, i never thoguht of that

:pray: I hope i get a card

hi welcome JMC to the forum. hope you both have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Hi JMC, nice to see another blokie on the forum, wish my partner paid more attention to the pregnancy like yourself! I have been getting on at him to give up smoking, he has cut down which is good. Good luck with your partner's pregnancy, hope it all goes well for you both :)

Looks like the NEWBIE novality has worn off

Ive just hit 300 posts, I'll be an old timer on here soon !!

Haha only kiddin, I had no idea how helpful a pregnancy forum would be... I felt really silly at first because I was a lad invadin the pregnant womens turf !!

But your all great on here

Thanks everyone :D

ye uve got more that me :shock: which isnt hard lol but u got ther so fast lol
luv braiana x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member