Hi girls!!

Sarah85

Reaction score
Hi girls congrats on all your BFP!!! Yay we did it! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I'm around 4 1/2 weeks! Wondering if you can give advice what to do next? Having period/wind pain is this normal? Think I'll worry with every twinge lol

congrats !!!! yes period pain is normal keep taking or start taking folic acid

Thanks Hun! Still not sunk in! Is it normal to keep doing tests lol I'm an idiot!!

Yeah some girls in here do like 7 tests lol

Congrats x

I did over 20 test lol !

I did four tests in total before I would let myself believe it tehe we are silly!

Haha not just me being crazy peeing on everything then lol!

lol one test as enough for me, get on the folic acid and enjoy it x

period pain and wind were my first symptoms too, and now constipation and bloating is getting me, the joys of pregnancy start quickly! Welcome to Tri1, get on the folic acid, i use the tesco pregnancy multivits as its all in one :)

4 tests for me two were CBD..

Btw on a random note.. So sad the wee display is gone now on my digi! I thought it would stay!

xx

Welcome and Congrats :) x p.s I had lots of af type cramps on and off

Last edited:
Lmao no just peeing on sticks!! :p I'm so with you went to look at test again it's gone was gutted lol! So did another one lmao happy now :p

I still have a few new tests sitting in my draw just incase I wake up one morning and think I was dreaming lol !

Haha i bought so many I'm the same lol! Just feels so weird! I just want to tell my family now. But hubby wants to wait a month! I work in a hospital with X-rays so will more than likely have to tell my boss straight away don't want to tell her before my mum :(

Hi Sarah85! Congratulations! You must be very excited. Well my son is already 4 years-old and when it comes to managing my 1st trimester, my mind is already focus on 'comfort' like comfort shoes, comfort clothes, comfort undies, etc. When you have time to shop, invest on clothes you can wear the whole time you are pregnant and can still be worn when you already had your baby. That is what I did, I remember I usually by clothes online through Ebay and Mamaway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back