hi girls

hayes

Reaction score
Hi girls havent been on here since i got my af as i was a little depressed and then had lots of xmas things going on which is good as took my mind off things glad to see some more bfps tho!!

Anyway on to cycle 7 now and thought it was time to get things checked out as some of you may remember i have been having very irregular periods and some dark hair on my face and around the nipples(weird i know feel like a freak!)and so went to docs today. He is fab always listens to me and he has booked me in on 29th for 21 day bloods and some other things erm LH and Sh i think he wrote, he wants to see if i ov apparently and he explained he might need to do it a few months as mine our irregular so might not get a result straight away. Does all this sound normal to you guys and what is he looking for?? Oh and he gave me some cream for hair problem should be safe to use when ttc!!

Thanks in advance

Michelle. x

Welcome back!

Sounds very normal, I had AF in march then nothing so had all my bloods done in June such as LH, Testosterone & others then came back as I had just had my surge so all sounds like he is doing the right thing.

I didn't need anymore tests as everything came back as normal although I was diagnosed with pcos & endometriosis (found through a lap) so if anything cones back as too low or too high they are right to do more bloods.

Keep dtd you never know, I had a bfp in July so you might Ov soon!xxx

Thank you sunbeam im tring to stay positive and most of the time im ok, but sumtimes i cant help panicing that its neva guna happen. Glad it sounds like the right tests.

Fx for a sticky little bean for you soon.

Michelle. x

Hi Michelle

It's hard to keep hopeful isn't it - I'm on cycle 5 and I'm sure af is on her way :( It's great that you have a good doctor as I think a lot of people have to fight with theirs. I had my 21 day bloods done last Friday and will get the results this Wednesday - really hope they're ok... :|As far as I know they test Progesterone, Follical Stimulating Hormone (FSH) (makes the follicles in your ovaries grow the eggs I think) and LH (Luteinising hormone) which causes you to ovulate. Hopefully we'll both get some answers soon... I sympathise with your hairyness - I'm dark haired and have always battled with extra body hair - not nice! I had some laser hair removal treatment years ago - it worked but was very expensive so I couldn't do it all. Anyway, let us know how your blood tests results go... :) Good luck xx

Thank you, i have also battled with the hair all my life but not this bad since a teenager when i too had laser treatment which my parents paid for bless them but it was expensive and thankfully when i went on to the pill it sorted it out, of course now its back and worse than i remember!!

Will keep my fx for you that the results are good news and that you get your bfp soon.

Michelle. x

Thanks Michelle :) maybe if you get your bfp it'll do something to the hair issue...?? Good luck for you too and I'll keep you posted on my results...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back