Hi, first month and symptoms?

number2

Reaction score
Hi girls.

Can't believe Im back on this site, Im sooooo excited!
My username is number 2 as I was expecting number 2 when I joined up, and now were trying for number 3! EEEE!

We just got married so this is our first month of trying again.

Bit tricky to track everything as I was feeding for quite a while and have on had 2 AFs so far, 31 days apart which was how I used to be before Number2.
I think Im on 7DPO today, I did an ovulation test at the time and it came up positive and today am spotting. This happened with my first, not with my second, but Im in the right time for implantation bleeding aren't I?

Probably more likely is its AF and they're just irregular.

Shall I test?

Only got 1 test left and have to order more off Ebay I guess.

Hey yeah could be implantation bleeding, i would save that test for at least 10/11dpo, i bought 7 and there were gone by 12dpo haha (i wasnt preg, even thought i still havnt come on and im a few days late!) good luck and lots of babydust!!
xxxx

Hi,
I'm seeking infos about pregnancy symptoms and found sth. I think it maybe useful for our topic. :)
Prenancy Symptoms in first month:
1- Missed menstrual period
2- Elevated body temperature
3- Morning sickness
4- Tender and enlarged breasts
5- Frequent bathroom trips
6- Fatigue
7- Having the feeling you are pregnant
Babies, come with us soon! :dance::dance::dance:

Hi am new to this site. We are trying desperately to get pregnant. its been 13 years since my last child but my partner has two girls (2 and 4) from previous relationship. I fell pregnant a few months ago but miscarried early. Am really nervous as been having symptoms again. Needing to pee, metallic taste in my mouth, sore boobs, dislike the smell of bacon. Have got 10 days to wait till I can take a test. Really nervous that I am getting my hopes up.

Good lck Leanne

Eek number2 def sounding promising x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back