hi everyone

pilot_girl

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Vicky. I'm 21 from Norwich and currently training to be an airline pilot. Oh and I am in a long-term relationship lol. Last week I found out I was pregnant which was a shock as we hadn't been trying for a baby and were always careful. I don't know if I will be welcome on here as my partner and I are not sure if we are going to keep the baby as it would hold back my career progress. It is such a big decision to make I thought I might come and get other peoples views but if you don't want me on here I will understand.

Thanks x

it is your personal choice at the end of the day, no one can tell u what to do - only u and ur partner can make that decision :hug:

Hi Sweetheart, What a tough disescion you have on your hands there, and at the end of the day its up to you and your Partner Sweetheart, Only you and him know whats right for you....

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We're having a baby :) My partner and I have been doing lots of research into pregnancy because if we are honest we knew very little about it :oops: What we learnt is it is something that is truly special and I don't think I could do anything else now but have a beautiful baby. I also found out that it will not stop my training but just hold me back a few months. We also had to research about cost of having a baby to see if we could actually cope money wise and all I can say is it is lucky both of us are sensible with money and have managed to save a lot. It was going to be for paying off a lump sum of our debts from training but it is well worth the sacrifice. x

Sweetheart, Thats great news, :D

Sounds like this is going to be a very much loved little one! :D :hug:

Do you know how far gone you are?

We sure will love it as much as possible but that’s not to say we will be any good at the parenting bit lol. I just can't see myself as a mum, its all so surreal.

I am 7 weeks pregnant. When did all you girls find out? I’m not sure if 6 weeks is early or late to find out.

Im not sure when i found out, i thought i was later on than i was, i MC a few weeks back, i thought i was near 10 but i was only coming into my 8th week.....

Im sure you'll make great parents, it will all come natrually to you what to do :wink:

very happy for you hun, wishing u a happy and healthy 9months! :cheer: :hug:

hiya...welcome to the site and congrats on your news and decision.
I found out at about 5 weeks ish....a week and a half late.
good luck and hope tou have a happy and healthy 9 months

aww, congrats on ur decision :cheer:
i didnt find out til i was 6 weeks coz mine wasnt planned either and i had pains so similar to period pains that i really thought AF was just around the corner (but it wasnt! lol)
i was the same i couldnt see myself as a mum either (and no-one who knew me could, i was a bit of a party girl!) but iv suprised myself and everyone else how dedicated i am. i am sure u will be the same!
dont worry about money. i am rahbish with money and i didnt think id cope but people told me u just will- and they were right i just do.
wish u a happy 9 months and beyond! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back