Hi everyone, new here!!!

Alice_26

Reaction score
:wave: Well, my name is Alice, i just turned 26 and i'm currently expecting twins!! It was a HUGE shock, we were trying for another baby, and then we found out it was 2...But we are really excited of course. We have 3 beautiful girls, Ella is 6 years old, Sophia just turned 4 last month and Charlotte is almost 3. To be honest, we were trying for a little boy, i LOVE my princesses, but 3 girls is crazy haha, they're all little drama queens :shock: !! But oh well, at the 20w scan they told us that the twins were probably both girls :wall2:lol, then we had another scan at 26 weeks but they couldn't see them very well, so we had a 4d scan at 29w and again, they told us that they are probably girls, in fact one of them is 100% a girl, i'm having another scan in 2 days and we'll see...but i guess i'm going to have 5 little divas at home :roll: haha, well at least they're healthy, that's the important thing. Well, that's my story, nice to meet you all :lol:!!!

Welcome to the forum :D

I have 2 girls and a boy on the way :) My eldest is 15 and FULL of hormones....I do not envy you when they hot their teens!! :lol:

:wave: Welcome to the Forum :D

I have 3 girls myself.....one word FIGHT :lol:

hello and welcome :wave: wow 5 girls! i must be crazy but that sounds wonderful :cloud9: though you and your OH will never get to see the bathroom again :lol: xx

Hi & Welcome.. Congratulations on your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back