hi everyone! its only me Budge

budge

Reaction score
i know i said i was having a break from the forum but i do pop on now and again as a guest to see whats what :roll: and i saw the post about alfiesmummy(steph).

what i would like to do is send her a card to say we're all thinking of her - and i am wondering who would be interested in letting me write their name in the card :)

id buy a nice card (sort of a thinking about you card) and write everyones name in on behalf of you all. I was thinking of getting her a little box of chocs or something too.

if anyone is interested in it then please just write your name below as you would like it to be seen on the card.

ill write one big ''THINKING OF YOU STEPH'' IN THE CARD SO NO OTHER COMMENTS THANKS AS IT WILL TAKE ME A MONTH ON SUNDAYS TO WRITE THEM ALL NO DOUBT :lol:

so whos in?

me
little*red aka Raynor & Evie :D

thats a lovely thought budge :hug:

oh me please budge,

just tracey2

btw lovely to see you hun :hug:

oh this is great!!!

keep those names coming!! i am sure it wil make her smile to know we are all thinking of her :)

what if we were all to put some money in on paypal or something and we had some flowers sent to her?

budge said:
how do you do that laura?

well if someone volunteers there paypal account, then gives it to ppl who want to donate some money to the flowers, then that person can order flowers.

just an idea..

what does everyone think...

yeah lozzi thats a good idea but paypal take money off when you get money sent to you :x so we might have to send a bit ore than £1 to get enough :think:

i don't think its a good idea.

lets stick to just the card. speph will appreciate that im sure. :)

if we see how many ppl would be willing then we'll get an idea of how much we need to be puttin in...

thing is some people can't afford to donate anything but it costs nothing to send a name in a card. :hug:

ooo me tooo budge - althou when she comes on here wont she see this post n then know bout it??

But in the card can u put lots of love Tori and Leah x x x

Tori said:
ooo me tooo budge - althou when she comes on here wont she see this post n then know bout it??

But in the card can u put lots of love Tori and Leah x x x

oh yeah - but how else would i do it :think:

laura & ellouise said:
if we see how many ppl would be willing then we'll get an idea of how much we need to be puttin in...

set up another thread asking all those in favour of a donation for cards to pm you. then you can see if its worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back