Hi all:-)

MissThing

Reaction score
:hug:

Hello girlies!

I am not oficially TTC quite yet ( I still have to take my implant out), but hopefully will start trying in 2 weeks :)
I am very excited and a bit scared about having another baby (how on earth I am gonna look after 2 of them?) :lol:

I have a question, does anybody know how long it will take to concieve after having an implant taken out? ( I had it for 6 months). It says that after a month everything should be back to normal ( I mean cycle). Doesn anybody have any experience with this? I want to get pregnant as soon as possible :D

xxx
Carina

An ex friend of mine (dont ask) had implant taken out and was PG the following month hun. Think it regulates quite quickly. Good luck :hug:

Snuggle :hug: :hug: :hug: Just rang my GP practise to make an appointment to get an implant removed, but they said that first of all I just need an appointment with GP! WTF?

Anyways, hopefully will get there on Thursday and make a date :D

I had my implamon out in july and fell by nov (m/c this weekend thoug :( )

good luck with gettin it out, I dont get what you mean by seeing doc? I rang up spoke to mine said what i wanted, the only thing I can think of is they need to arrange a nurse to be there with you? I ended up havin mine out at the fpc as it was quicker!

Baby-storm-sorry for your m/c :hug: hun :hug:

When I had implant put in, i needed to make an appointment with the GP and the nurse together. So I thought, to take it out i need to do the same, so I rang and asked for the appointment, but they said I need to see a GP alone first :wall: "To talk it over".... And then make and appointment to take it out :?

So I have no idea whay on earth i need to see just the GP alone?

xxx
Carina

have you thought about going fpc instead? may be quicker?!

Do you have to pay for it as for private? If yes, then probably no cos it would be too expensive for us :(
But we arnt in a hurry, so I can wait a couple of weeks :D Hopefully it wont take long :D

nope I was meant to be having out at the docs, but they were messing me round, so I called them and they said come up in 2 days, went I went they were most helpful and actually told me things about the implamon the doc had failed to tell me, so I was glad to see the back of it!!!
good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back