Hi all

Raina

Reaction score
Hi! I am 34 weeks pregnant an I'm doing it alone. The ex turned our to be someone i thought I knew but turned nasty. He left me just after my 12week scan by actually 'throwing' me out the door. Turns our he was trying to get me out the house because his bit on the side was coming round so he started an argument. Charming heh?! So it's mw and my little one. First baby and very scared. I have doubts sometimes that I won't be able to give her everything she needs but I will try my best :) xx

xx

Your be fine have you got some surrport? I've done it alone and a few girls on here better to have one good parent!!! Mayr you won't be able to get him everything but I don't believe children should have everything they want that causes a spoilt child. You will have enough love for your baby that's all he/she needs and a safe home x

Aww hun u will be fine. I am also doing it alone my ex left me.a week before I found out I was pregnant and wehad even been trying. Better u found out about ur ex sonnet rather than later and now u can concentrate onu and ur baby. I am also petrified, this will be my second as I already a little boy and even tho its months away I'm panicking about bringing baby home and just being home alone with 2 children!! I don't know how I will cope but I will cuz I have to and my children need me and I won't walk out on them like he did. All u can do is do ur best and I'm sure it will be more than enough. Take as much support from friends and family as u can. Wishing u all the best Xx

Sorry to hear about your situation, its hard i wont lie and at times lonely but what you have ahead of you will be the biggest learning curve and amazing times.

Sometimes i am so tired and feel very alone, then if i get a rare few hours off i miss my lil fella like crazy and feel like i have a part of me missing.
When he cries and wont stop i feel like bursting into tears , then a few minutes later he flashes me the greatest smile.
When i cant afford things he makes me realise how rich i already am.

Your child will know how much they are loved, and in the early days it seems a thankless task, but it wont be long till they make you feel very loved in return.

Cherish every second because whilst he grows so will you be too xxx good luck sweetheart xxx

You'll be fine hun!
It is hard going, and you see little things that trigger you off (mine was seeing a happy couple in the supermarket, and me with my little trolley and the lil man sitting in it. But you know what. You'll do it, and the reward feels a million times better. If deffinatley feels tough at the start, and a lot of tears, but it gets better, and then u see their smile and watch them grow, and then they'll look to you and you'll know only YOUR hug will make them feel better. Its amazing. Tough but totally worth it.

Plus, you haven't got anyone to argue with on how to do things, its all up to you (which sounds like a big responsibility) but you'll get it the way you want it, and reep all the rewards.. :) Best of luck hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back