• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi all.......

Skye1

Reaction score
I joined here over a year ago but never posted for some reason :roll:

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 2nd, my baby girl is 11 mths old

Look forward to getting to know you all :dance:

Hi, congratulations! Love your avatar, I have a boxer too, she's my other baby!

Hi, welcome, and congratulations! Xx

Hi, congratulations! Love your avatar, I have a boxer too, she's my other baby!

Aww thanks, I run a Boxer Rescue, that was Ollie,he was dumped on the moores left to starve, he didn't make it :shakehead:

Awww how could anyone do that? Some people make me sick. That's lovely you rescue them. They really are lovely dogs so fun and bouncy mines only just starting to calm down at 7! Here's a pic of my two babies together from last week!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337458271531.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337458271531.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 15
Aww cute, whats his name ?

He's like my boy...
DSCN0293.jpg

Hi and welcome :) beautiful doggies girls :) and babies too!!

Awww how lovely! Mines called Tassie, she's quite little for a boxer! Did you notice yours started acting differently round you when you got your BFP? Im sure Tassie knew before I did! We call her nanny dog now as she always stays near Kynon and sniffs his nappy when it needs changing!

Omg I love your photos of your doggies! I've got a collie who is like my child haha and a rescued jack Russell she was skin and bones and left to hang over a ledge because they paid for a short haired and turned out she was long how pathetic the police caught him he had 4 months imprison and banned from keeping animals for life. She's perfect now apart from her battle scar on her neck!

Omg some people are so sick these stories make me so mad. I have a Cockapoo and would be mortified if anybody did anything to her :( Lovely pics though ladies I'll see if I can upload one of Dora later x

I'm pretty sure 1 of my little kitty's sense something - he used to be really wary and now all he wants to do is sleep on my stomach lol quite cute really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back