PREGNANT AND NEW TO THE BOARDS!!! FROM SOUTH CAROLINA, USA

Reaction score
Hey there! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. I already have 2 girls from a previous marriage and my husband has 2 boys from his previous. We are excited to be sharing this together. I cant wait to get to know you guys. CONGRATS TO ALL THE MOMMIES!!

Congratulations, hope u and t he bump are happy and healthy.

will do, sorry did you say this was ur first baby, i cant remeber, got a memory like a fish, lol. Im so scared is it jus me being overly paranoid, or does everyone worry as much as me, I keep thinking that something is going to go wrong etc etc, I cant helping thinking negative things, like im never going to get to the end, because something is going to happen, or if I do, something will go wrong. Help me am i the only paranoid one here.

bec x x

No Boo Boo, you are not the only one. You will be just fine. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I had my last child 6 yrs ago, so I need to brush up on things...laugh

My husband and I both have been married before and has 2 children each from the previous relationships. This is our first one together. We are very excited. Is this your first? Do you know what you are going to have?

Yeah this is my first, im so scared and excited. No dnt know what im having yet, cant wait to find out though. I want a little baby boy, but would be happy if i had a girl. I dnt know y but I got a felling I will have a girl.

bec x

Hey congratulations on your baby michelle, are you and your partner going to find out the sex? hope everything goes well.

all my love jodi xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back