Hi all !

cleocat

Reaction score
Hi all, lovely to find a site as good as this :clap: never had these things when I had my first 3,(well if they did I didnt know about them :lol: )my last pregnancy was almost 12 years ago :shock: gawd I feel old, but at 36 we have decided to add to our family, so its like starting all over again 8)

I was really lucky with my first 3, coming off the pill and within 2 months of each, falling pregnant, wonder how things will pan out 12 years on, well at least we should have some fun trying.

Came off the mini pill beginning of may, felt really sickly for about 2 weeks and boobs were so sore :shock: anyway after 19 :oops: years on the pill with the exception of being pregnant 3 times, I suposse its only natural to except some changes. had my first proper Af 29th may (so seems like my 28 day cycle is back) so now date watching :D but trying to keep relaxed at the same time,
:pray: gawd I am so impatient :oops: :lol:

good luck to all trying/pregnant and new mums and dads , hope I will be joining in the first trimester very soon :pray:

Ali x

Hi hun and welcome to the forum :dance:

good luck and all the very best on TTC take care and best wishes

Jean & girls
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hya and welcome good luck with ttc xxxxxx

Hi and welcome, good luck with TTC. I'm sure it will happen in the near future.x :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back