Hi All wanna see my scan!

dani200420052000

Reaction score
If you wanna see my scans go to my online jourmal. By clicking on the link at the bottom of this page!

love the fun facts part!!! ive definately got to do something like that! but cant see the scans? not sure if im looking in the right part!

I have gave in with that attemot to build that site for some reason. I can not upload the scan pics on to it. For some reason. But I have them saved on my email. I will send them to you if you wanna c them!

love to see them! ive done my journal on aol where you can upload pictures etc. im getting mine next tuesday can wait so will add it to my journal. i really want to do a book as weel, might go and buy one todayso its not just on the internet and then baby can have it when he/shes born!!

how many weeks were you when you had the scan taken?
email add is [email protected]
will let you know when i get my scan pics so we can compare!!!

Hi,

oh my god I just saw your scan and it's so cute! Thanks for putting that up as you're only a few days different than me and I won't get a scan here until 20 weeks so my sprog must be a similar stage and size to yours :) :). I'm totally knackered today- had to go to sleep for two hours when I got in as it felt like 1am to me at 6pm but apart from that I am just so excited about this whole new experience. It's an incredible thing to go through isn't it? It does genuinely make all of those years of AF seem worth it when your body can do such amazing things!

+++

If you want you can email the scan pic to me and I will put a direct link to it on this page so people can see it without you having to mail it out.

pm me if you want to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back