hi all please read

sara-lou

Reaction score
hi all reading this thread :wave:
ive got 4 children i have a 7 yr old, 6 yr old, 4 yr old and a 13 month old, me and the hubby had decided that our family was complete after the birth of my last son, but ive always wanted 5 children so we thought we would try for another, i have not been on any contraception since the birth of my last child, we only decided last month to try for another in a few months,any way my last af was on the 17 th june and i am wandering if i am actually pregnant my bbs have grown like mad but i have a cramping like af pains, never had with either of my other pregnancys as my first symptom with all the others was sickness, my af has been ontime every 27 days since having my son, weather my body playing mind games with me i dont know i dont want to pee on a stick as i have never needed to do a pregnancy test in the past ive just known, im also bloated which is telling me af is just l8, i know i should be an expert in these things with having 4 but not every pregnancy is the same so ive been told lol please reply if anyone is in the same boat as me of if anyone has any advice,
sara-lou

Hi Sara-Lou

4 kids wow lol!! and trying for number 5! I only have the one and am ttc at the moment. My last af also started on the 17th June! And i am also late although i have peed on a stick and got a neg so really confused as i am normally 27/28 days.

Dont really have any advice other than to say if you think you might be then maybe you might have to test

Good luck :hug:

Hiya I think the best thing you can do it test hun, that way ya know for sure??? fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug:

ok guys i will, think i will w8 till weekend b4 testing give af a few more days to rear her ugly head grrrrrrrrr

as the others have said the only way to really know is to POAS.
good luck

ooh sounds promising i don't know if there is something in the air though as a lot of us on heres cycles are all to shot this month but the only way you will know is if you test, good luck :pray:

Hiya Sara-Lou,welcome to pregnancy forum :wave: good luck in getting your bfp.x

hiya chic
test hun its the only way they say no 2 pregnancies are exactly the same so go for it :hug: :pray:

well gys i never got a test didnt need to af arrived last night :evil: gutted so next month fingers and toes crossed baby dust to all of you w8iting for your bfp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back