Hi all i'm back and missed you all so much *updated pics*

awwwww he is gorgeous he looks so alert, well done. and huge congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow what a gorgeous little man, and doesn't he look so alert!!!
Congrats hun!!!!! :hug:

Congratulations Rusks, your little man is gorgeous. I'm off to have my little one on Friday by c-section (my circumstances were quite similar to yours). I just hope that the spinal injection works, unlike yours, you poor thing. Your very brave.

your c section sounds horrible :shock:

but congratulations on ur beautiful baby boy :) xx

Becks_again said:
Awww how lovely is he
do you get any :sleep: anymore? lol

not too bad considering he tends to go 3 hourly sometimes 4 hourly although last night he was more like 2 hourly!! my OH is a star and we take in turns, although most of the time when luke is awake we are all awake!! its totally worth it becks you'll love it xx :hug:

Bexie said:
Congratulations Rusks, your little man is gorgeous. I'm off to have my little one on Friday by c-section (my circumstances were quite similar to yours). I just hope that the spinal injection works, unlike yours, you poor thing. Your very brave.

yes we were similar, all the best for tomorrow will be thinking of you, you will be fine what happened to me was so rare. you'll have a great experience and be holding your little one tomorrow - its great :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back