Hi all :D

Topolina616

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is paola and I'm a 24 yrs old Italian girl,
I've been living in uk for few years and last October I've met the man of my life ❤️
In February we decided to try to have a family so in April I've stop taking the pills.
I've been trying the last few months to check my ovulation with the sticks but I haven't been very lucky..
My situation it's a bit complicated as I have fibromyalgia and I'm trying to do my best to recovery from depression and bulimia.. So my body i know it wasn't in the perfect status.. But I'm doing my best!
I'm here now to try to get some tips to improve my fertility :)

Good luck Paola, you are definitely making a good start in using the ovulation sticks, another thing you can do even though it sounds a bit gross is check what the consistency of your cervical mucus is - the more slippery and stretchy it is the more fertile you are at that time, and if you haven’t already done so start taking folic acid, you might even benefit from a full pregnancy vitamin while recovering from an eating disorder, there’s lots of information to be gained from this forum anyway x

Thanks night owl!
I've started taking multivit and acid folic in April as soon as I stop the pill :)

Welcome to the forum and best wishes for your TTc journey :love:

I wish you all the best. Start it can introduce a healthy diet and more physical activity. I also advise you to take vitamins that help your body :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back