hey ladies

mrs v

Reaction score
Hi ladies, no questions from me today, I just wanted to see how your all getting as I dnt feel like iv posted for a while.

I'm 7dpo and hate the wait but being busy over Xmas is making it more bearable.

So in case I dnt get to post nearer Xmas, I want to wish every one of you a happy Christmas and lots of bfps for the new year xxxxxxx

Fx and gud luck to you too. I hate the wait too and im only on cd11 lol.

Michelle. x

awww merry christmas to you too, i hope u get ur bfp for christmas!! xx

Merry Christmas to you too!
Hope your tww goes fast and fingers crossed for a bfp for you :dust:
x

Hey DPO cycle buddy! Its good that you are busy as keeps you mind off testing (a little) FX for you and Merry Christmas to you also! :) x

Hey DPO cycle buddy! Its good that you are busy as keeps you mind off testing (a little) FX for you and Merry Christmas to you also! :) x

Hey there pb, iv been stalking ur journal...I hate tryin to symptom spot, my bbs have been sore, but last night a pink blood in discharge sorry if tmi, thought af was gonna get me early...bfn will equal me gettin very drunk this Xmas xx

Hiya, I am 8dpo today-christmas is definately helping the days go by. Good luck and wishing you a happy christmas too xxx

Hey there pb, iv been stalking ur journal...I hate tryin to symptom spot, my bbs have been sore, but last night a pink blood in discharge sorry if tmi, thought af was gonna get me early...bfn will equal me gettin very drunk this Xmas xx
Think a little bit of blood early is a good sign....sounds mad but yesterday you was 7DPO and that is when approx the implantation happens and that can cause a little blood! FX!!!! x

Hiya, I am 8dpo today-christmas is definately helping the days go by. Good luck and wishing you a happy christmas too xxx

Yep day 8 for me too...it would be wonderful wouldn't it, I'm just not feeling it though...have a wonderful Xmas, Fx for ur Xmas eve bfp!!! X

Yep day 8 for me too...it would be wonderful wouldn't it, I'm just not feeling it though...have a wonderful Xmas, Fx for ur Xmas eve bfp!!! X

Lots of dpo buddies :) Good luck to you too, sometimes it happens when you least expect it and the bit of blood cld be implantation spotting, too early to be AF at 7dpo :) I will keep my fingers crossed for you too xxx

Thanks for ur lovely responses ladies, well 9dpo...no spotting, few cramps last night but tbh I'm really not feeling it this mnth, iv felt more preg other mnths. No other symptoms...u get to the point when u think how much longer can I do this :-(

Anyway how's my dpo buddies getting on??? It's gotta b one of us this mnth surely!! X

Last edited:
I really hope it is one of us....one out of 3 is a must FX!!!

Im not feeling it this month either to be honest hun but Lisey is having good signs so you never know..... :p x

Fingers crossed that its all of us. December has been a fab month for BFPs xxxx

Yeah you are right Lisey....im not as confident as you - we need people like you with good postitive vibes! :) x

Oooh lisey, iv just checked ur journal, sounding good...u 2 still testing Xmas eve? When r afs due for u? I'm now thinkin Fri might b bit early to test...any thoughts? Af due boxing day xx

Thats what I am trying to work out....think I will test new years eve but if BFN then will test again in few days. Just glad I will know for defo my new years eve so know to drink or not! ;) x

My AF is due boxing day too, I got confused and thought it was xmas day but that is the 27th day, the last day before AF. 12dpo should be ok, lots of ladies get accurate result at 12dpo, obv some dont show until AF due tho. I just neeeeed to know before xmas lol. I am trying to have more of a positive mental attitude this month, i think xmas helps :) xx

My AF is due boxing day too, I got confused and thought it was xmas day but that is the 27th day, the last day before AF. 12dpo should be ok, lots of ladies get accurate result at 12dpo, obv some dont show until AF due tho. I just neeeeed to know before xmas lol. I am trying to have more of a positive mental attitude this month, i think xmas helps :) xx

12dpo will be sat then...arrggghh hate waiting!!! ur right though def need to know by Xmas...ill keep checking out ur symptoms (both u and pb) I can honestly say today I have nothing, no boob tenderness etc...well I will keep everything crossed, inc my legs for u both, and hopefully have a champagne toast to one/both of u xxx ;-)

well hopefully it will be all of us and we can have an orange juice toast ;-) xx

R bless you hun, I think we should all get our BFP and go into tri1 together! HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back