hey ive come to join ya!

Congratulations! Welcome to Tri 1 :)

Congratulations hun! Welcome to Tri 1 :D My edd is 10th September. How old's your other child? This is my second too, Millie is 14 months :) x x

congrats welcome to tri 1!!

my edd is 15th september :)! this is my 1st

vicki xxx

Are you ladies finding this pregnancy different to your last? This is my 2nd pregnancy, had a miscarriage in Sept so fingers crossed this time xx

not much different atm, i got really sick at 6 weeks with my lil boy so we will see :) aww xx

Congrats hun welcome to PF and Tri 1... good luck at the app and wishing u a very happy healthy pregnancy! xx

My Edd is 4th September :) This is my second aswell I have a 5 year old boy. I dont really feel pregnant yet lol but I started having MS at abt 7 weeks last time so im expecting it to start any day now. To be honest I really cant wait for it to start, then I might actually start to feel pregnant ha ha xxx

haha yeah i no what ya mean! i dnt think i left the house for four weeks thou felt so ill! xx

i guess ive got to be careful what i wish for lol im due to start University tomorrow and I dont think they will be too impressed if im late or not turning up for the first four weeks hee hee xx

omg university, pregnant and a 5 yr old! my plan was uni in sept! what u studying xx

Im going into second year of my Nursing degree :) Ive spoke to people who have got pregnant half way througha course and they seemed to have managed so hopefully i will aswell lol xx

thats good, oh that was my plan just finished the access course :) xx

oh cool thats good :) I dont know how it will work with being pregnant and having to take time off to have the baby but im sure it will work out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back