Confussed about trimester days...

Star*

Reaction score
Hey, so Im 12 weeks 3 days pregnant and many of the pregnancy books and websites ive looked at would claim that I would be in my 2nd trimester by now. How come This website it says 14 weeks untill I can join the 2nd trimester?

Does that mean I have another 1 week and 4 days untill im officially in my 2nd trimester when my clicker says 14 weeks?

Just a bit confussed...

Thanks

thats strange i always thought first trimester was up to 12 weeks and you would be in ur 2nd. weird but congratulations i cant wait to be 12 weeks and in the safer zone lol u had ur scan yet? xxx

Last edited:
I always thought the 2nd trimester was 12 weeks! Also I'm a beauty therapist and we don't do treatments on pregnant ladies until their 12 weeks which we say 2nd trimester! It's so
confussing!

I know very confussing, maybe the moderator will give us the answer?

Yeah ive had my scan, I posted a thread and picture this wednesday just gone :)

x

The 2nd tri is usually from 14 weeks - some people count that as 13+1 ie you are in your 14th week at that point.

As a guide it's:
1st - conception to 13
2nd - 14 to 26
3rd 27 to birth

It doesnt vary much - it's basically 40 divided by 3 (13.333333.....per tri)

:D

Thanks for that :)

Oh well im enoying the threads and posts in the first trimester section so happy to stay here for longer :)

x

You are always welcome in ANY of the boards hun ;)

Merv's mum, does that mean we can come over at 13 weeks as we are in our 14 week?:eh:

Yes :) You can come at 12 if you like! There are no rules on which boards you read and contribute to. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back