Hey girls im back!!!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
had a great weekend, yesterday i got up at 7am to open my presents, wasnt expecting any, OH told me he bought me one or two, there was a setee full of presents!!! He had bought me loads - and he bought me an electronic massager as my back has been hurting, i lay on the bed and switch it on the function i want - hey presto!! its brilliant :D - he had sprinkled little 21 confetti all over the table and lit a candle so we could eat our breakfast hehe - then we went back to bed for a bit ;) and went shopping!!

Later on we had a curry and a birthday cake and it was brilliant

anyway, im 21 now woooo!! :cheer: and today i went to midwife, which is why im late for work, she said everythings measuring fine and i heard our little girl (who i think we are 100% sure on calling her Ruby :D ) - which im glad about because last night i had the most awful stomach ache which kept me awake ALL night :(

anyway girls - did you miss me?? :D

how are you all....and your bumps?? :D

p.s. i havent felt baby girl kick anymore since that time so asked midwife and she said it'll just be the way she is laid - hope she moves soon so i can start feeling her properly lol :D

Hey Leanne! Glad you had a lovely birthday and a whole setee full of presents! Wow im not jealous at all :fib: I put my very first bump pics up in the tummy pics section but nobody has looked at them i dont think :( Hows your bump coming along, any new pics to share!! And i just noticed my ticker has moved up to the Flat Bottomed Baby!! :cheer: x

Glad you had a lovely 21st Leanne. Sounds like it was a day to remember xx

Glad you had a great birthday :D

I'm still not feeling any movement either apart from the odd flutter. I wish I could feel more!

I love the name Ruby! Great choice

sounds like to had a fab day. Glad everything is well with LO and Ruby is a gorgeous name! :hug:

Hi :wave:

Happy 21st Birthday for yesterday :hug:

Pleased you had a lovely time.

Ruby is a gorgeous name, was one of my shortlist names if we'd have been having a girl.

Speak soon

xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time - might have to get one of those massagers for my wife as she has a pretty bad back at the moment.

Gorgeous name - we are nearly there on ours, but still a few choices!!
Jimmer

glad you had a lovely time hun :hug: xxxxxxxxx

glad you had a good birthday :D how does it feel to be 21? glad appoinment went well, im sure you'll feel her kicking more soon. and youll want her to stop again :lol:

Glad you had a good birthday! My bump is rapidly expanding at the moment. I was off work last week and when I went back today, people couldn't believe the change! Its just suddenly shot out! How is your bump? Feeling any kicks yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back