hey girls im back!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
had all week off work, i was feeling dizzy and had a constant headache, i felt crap. turns out im not anemic and doc said its probably just my hormones. feeling a bit better although still got headache grrr!!!cant believe i am nearly 4 months pregnant, where is the time going??? how are you girls and the bumps???? mines getting bigger, a few people have already commented lol

anyway, some bad news, you may remember my OH's mum had a tumour which was cancerous which she had removed in November last year, she went for a routine scan on Friday and the cancer has returned so its not been a very good time at our household, im just praying everything works out :pray:

love and hugs

MissG xxxx

Glad to hear you're feeling better chick. It sounds like exactly how I've felt since I found out I was pg. It's such a horrible feeing.

So sorry to hear about your OH's mum. It so awful when horrible things like that happen. My aunty has just found out she's got cancer too. Horrible thing is she's got exactly the same kind of cancer that my other aunty died of 2 years ago. The aunty that died was given 12 months to live and ended up lasting 17 days!! I'm hoping this one puts up a bit more of a fight.

Sorry to hear you're still feeling yuk, fingers crossed any day now you'll wake up full of energy that this second tri bloom period is meant to bring.

So sorry to hear about your OH's mum too, all that worry about her won't be helping how you're feeling either. Hope things get better soon for you all soon, :pray:

Take care,

Sarah xx

:hug: these are for you i hope you feel better soon.
Your poor OH's mum, thats terrible news :pray: that things pick up for you and your family hun xxx

Sorry to hear about OH's mum, i hope she can fight it :pray:
but you being pregnant will give her something to live for.
Hope your feeling better soon, its not a nice feeling when your dizzy all the time :hug:

Welcome back honey but sorry you not been feeling too chipper :hug: also sorry to hear bout your OH's mum and hope she can fight some more. Love Sarah xxxx

Hope you're feeling better after your week off hun :hug: And sorry to hear about your OH's Mum - I hope they've caught it early enough to get rid of it completely for her :hug:

Oh hun, glad you're back, and hope you're feeling much better now :D

Sorry to hear about your OH's mum :( Hope everything goes well...

xx

Welcome back! I didn't come on this forum for 4 days and had 900 posts to catch up on :shock:

Glad your baby is well and hope you feel better soon. My bump is growing too...going to have to tell work soon!

Sorry to hear the news about your OH's mum. Praying things are ok xx

Hi Miss G! Was wondering how your getting on! Glad everything is going well with your pregnancy! I suffered with really bad headaches until I was about 20 weeks Then they just stopped! I think the early headaches were caffine withdrawal and then hormonal!
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back