oh woooowwww IM BACK ...and...

Baby&i

Reaction score
Iv just noticed a really cool preg forum update hehe! We came back from holliday in Dom rep and we bought a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house there just 5 mins from my mum with a pool and a big visitors bedroom and on suite :D were so exited i will post some pics later as we have just got back tonight :D i hope everyone has had a great week and babies are growing well i will have a peek at what everyones been upto now :wink: xx

Hey hun, welcome back and congratulations on your holiday house. How is the baby? :hug:

Wow tour new place sounds great, can't wait to see to see the pictures :D

Glad you had a nice holiday and welcome back :wave:

Were planning to live in it 7 months of the year up until LO starts school. then we have half of the year with my family and half of the year with OHs family. Baby is doing great thankyou Petra, when i was sunbathing s/he stuck his or her back right out and was loving the sunshine haha. when we flew over lastweek i got really stron BHs for a few hours i was starting to worry a little haha! xx

Welcome back, and the holiday house sounds amazing!! xxx

thankyou hun :) iv just uploaded some pics here they are ;) i have some bump pics, im going to post them in the bump section x
ok.. the finished house is what ours is going to look like, but almost double the size. the construction is ours and will be finished on the 1st of september yay :dance:

EDIT: i was going to post pics on here, but theres alot and id need to resize all of them to 800px so heres the link... go to page 2 and find the first pic ;) (thats on pg 2 of the kitchen) (the first pic on pg1 is just the colour the house is going to be painted)and sorry please exuse all the others from my pg from DD and our wedding day lol! :oops:

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/Ellesmumy/

That place is fantastic - I'm very jealous ;) I'm sure yours will look lovely as soon as it is finished and yay you get the best of both worlds for your little girl and bubba :cheer:

Also congrats on your wedding, you look fab in the pictures and you and your DH look so happy :)

Baby&i said:
thankyou hun :) iv just uploaded some pics here they are ;) i have some bump pics, im going to post them in the bump section x
ok.. the finished house is what ours is going to look like, but almost double the size. the construction is ours and will be finished on the 1st of september yay :dance:

EDIT: i was going to post pics on here, but theres alot and id need to resize all of them to 800px so heres the link... go to page 2 and find the first pic ;) (thats on pg 2 of the kitchen) (the first pic on pg1 is just the colour the house is going to be painted)and sorry please exuse all the others from my pg from DD and our wedding day lol! :oops:

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/Ellesmumy/

I'm a nosey thired trier, and still look in tri 2! All I can say is JEALOUS.COM!! That place you have is tremendous!
Also the wedding looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see your house finished xxx

aww thankyou ladies im so exited.. let me just say something, this place cost us $149,000 which converts to about £76,000 so not very much at all as we got it in pre-construction thats the best time to buy :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back