Hey girls! did you miss me..?

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
Im sorry i left you all! i had no choice, i got booted off Pgforum a few weeks ago because of that argument that kicked off in my post that got deleted. i just want to apologise to those who it offended, i was just very uspet with what was said about me. There was no need for any of it. :x i have been watching the topics and congrats to the girls with their BFPs this month! Anyway, i think after this month me and OH are going to gave TTC a break for a few months.. we found out today because the papers are still going through immigration it will cost $60,000 to deliver a baby for within the next 7-12months, it would be ok, just could do without also, i have been offered a job by seven different modeling agencies this month and the money is too good to turn down so will be saving for the little one at the same time..

Good luck and baby dust to all you lovely ladies, see you soon x

Welcome back :wave:

You didn't get "kicked off" you got a temp. ban for 1 week ;)

Good luck for this month!

:wave: Welcome back. Of course we missed you. :hug:

Hiya :wave: and welcome back, good luck on your modeling.x

:wave: welcome back hun good luck xxxxxxx

Hello again you naughty girl!!! Wow thats alot of money to have a baby is that because they dont have NHS in Canada? Just go for home birth!!!! Congrats on modelling !!!! :wave:

Lol :wave: well, iv been researching and think its $60 in US and $30,000 in Canada. i am hopefully going to go for a home birth but need to know i can got my bloodwork, scans checkups too. iv emailed a few close hospitals to give me info im waiting on their reply. hubby is fine with paying out but i hear that if i hire a doula/midwife to look after me for the 9months and help out with birth and plans, she will only cost about $800 (about £375) but i dont know what that includes yet :think: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back