Hey girlies can i join and help please?

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
well yesterday i got my BFP :cheer:

but yesterday afternoon and this afternoon i have had slight brown blood on my pants (like before i start AF properly), what could this be. am a bit worried :?

any advice appreciate. could it have been a falso positive?

Thanks in advance :hug:

Hi & congrats!!
Loads of girls in this Tri had this symptom - could be implantation bleeding or left over period. I think they say only to worry if it's heavy or very red then see doc.
Have a great preg. hope you have an easy one x

timtam said:
Hi & congrats!!
Loads of girls in this Tri had this symptom - could be implantation bleeding or left over period. I think they say only to worry if it's heavy or very red then see doc.
Have a great preg. hope you have an easy one x

thank you so much put my mind at ease :hug:

false pregnancy tests dont happen u have 2 have the hormone in your body for the blue line 2 appear lol

dont worry hun try and enjoy ur pregnancy xx

Yes I agree hunny, the HCG has to be picked up in the urine to give a positive test and you wouldnt be producing it if you were not pregnant.

Sounds like last bit of implantation bleeding to me!

Glad your hear have a good pregnacy and enjoy trimester 1 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jaidy said:
Yes I agree hunny, the HCG has to be picked up in the urine to give a positive test and you wouldnt be producing it if you were not pregnant.

Thanks again Jaidy, good to see you here too :) will enjoy tri 1 as you must! :hug:

will enjoy our chats :D

I had something similar when I was a little bit earlier than you are now. Doc said imp bleeding...

Spotting can be normal in the early stages too so I have been told.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxx

Oliver's mummy said:
Jaidy said:

Thanks again Jaidy, good to see you here too :) will enjoy tri 1 as you must! :hug:

will enjoy our chats :D

Thanks sweet, me too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats on your bfp Olivers mummy, thats fab news :dance:
Im sure the brown is just leftover af or what would have been if you hadnt have caught the egg this month-congrats hun xxxx

:dance: Congrats on your BFP :dance: Like the other girls said, I think spotting is very common. But if your at all worried pop along to Dr's xxx

thanks all you girlies who replied too (felt really ignorant as have not mentioned you too)
skyraaa, mummyrich, scones and little lambe. you all have a H&H 9 months too. :hug: which im sure you will :D

Thats what we are all here for-to ask each other stuff :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back