• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey First tri'ers

klee1988

Reaction score
:wave:
I'm back from holiday so I can offically join you all now.
I'm nearly 7 weeks already :eek: Where does the time go!!!
I haven't been to see the doctor yet but I'm going to phone at 2 to get an appointment. It will probably feel more real after that!
Hope I get a midwife appointment soon, then she she refer me for a scan. I think the consultant said that I will be having a 10-11 week scan instead of 12 and a 17-18 week scan instead of 20. Yay!! I can't wait!!

xox

Hiya :wave: Hope you enjoyed your holiday, where did u go? :cheer: You must be very excited about your scans make sure you go to the doctors asap for dates lol (im impatient) :rotfl: Ive got my scan date, keep crossing the days off lol! :hug:

Hey :wave:

Yeah holiday was good. Glad to be home though as I was so tired all the time!! I went to Canada, 7 hpurs it took to get there. I flew to Toronto then travelled to Hamilton. The flight was so long, don't know how I did it. I have just been catching up on my sleep, slept almost all of today lol.
I went to the doctors today. He sent a letter to the hospital. So now its just a waiting game to see when my midwife and scan appointment are!
Looking forward to sharing our pregnancies together!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back