Hey all =o)

nickilubs

Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry I haven't been around much the past week or so. Finally got let out of hospital on Sunday evening (so nice to be in our new home) was meant to be on the Saturday but they noticed something wrong with my bloods. Unfortunately the tablets they gave me for my blood pressure have had me flat out that and my eating habits and breast feeding has made me quite ill again. They are putting me on less blood pressure ones and have put me back on Iron tablets again. Hopefully will soon get better or Ill get put back in hospital and that would smell!

Anyways :dance: :dance: :dance: Congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: to everyone whos had their LOs!!!! Im gonna go post some pics up of Ivy now in the baby pics section. :D :D I love being a mummy! Shes so brilliant!

Aww glad you're home Nic, hope you get better and dont have to go back again. Cant wait to see more pics of little Ivy.xx

Hi chick been thinking about you and Ivy, soory you have had a rough time cant wait to see little pip!!!

Great to see you back - glad both of you are ok and huge congratulations

Jimmer

Hi hun,

Nice to see you around, i thought you were already out :( sorry to hear you have had to be in hospital so long.

Hope you are enjoying your new home :cheer:

Take care :hug:
Kathy x

Yayyy,

Glad your back and OK Hun, we were all worrying about you..... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you and your wee lady have been allowed out of hospital, rest up as much as possible and enjoy these first few weeks in your new home with your gorgeous new bubba.....

Drink lots of OJ as Vitamin C is great at helping the absorbtion of Iron! (sorry I sound like my mum now)

Great to see you back girlie....

C xxx

Hi there good to see you :wave:

Dried apricots are great for iron :wink:

Hey Nicki :wave: Great to hear from you hun :hug: Glad you are feeling better. You sound really happy! Enjoy being a Mummy! :hug:

Hi hun!! :wave: Going to pop over and see more pics of the gorgeous Ivy!! Shes so lovely!

Lovely to hear you and Ivy are home, she's beautiful, very best wishes, enjoy your baby girl :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome home hun :cheer:

Sorry to hear you aren't 100% though yet :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back