Hey - 31 first time TTC

sarahcarter

Reaction score
Hello all!

Im 31 and living in hectic London, trying to conceive our first baby. We have been trying since June and were really lucky enough to fall at the first attempt but unfortunately we miscarried mid August. We were distraught, but obvioulsy my body was just not ready. So weve given ourselves a month free to let my body recover and are now back to trying again. If nothing else the miscarriage taught me that its great to have people to talk to and run things passed - so decided to join you guys! Be glad to talk to anyone and share stories.

Lots of baby love to all.

Sarah xx

Hey hun, welcome to the forum, Hope you enjoy it here!!.
An good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey, thanks for the welcome.

Looks like you are a good way through, thats fantastic, look forward to getting through to the end with you and hearing all your stories (and advice) :D

Take good care of you! x

Hi Sarah :wave:

Sorry about your MC, but glad you feel ready to try again.

I'm Kitty, also 31, in London and TTC #1. If you want a TTC buddy to swap notes with, I'd be happy - we haven't told anyone we're trying, and as all our friends have had babies or are pregnant, we keep getting asked all the time if we're planning one. I'd love to have someone to talk to without the pressure and the knowing glances and the well-meaning but very patronising comments!

Are you using any system/guide/OPKs, or taking a more relaxed attitude? I'm charting using Fertility Friend (thanks to links on this forum!) and also using the Clear Blue fertility monitor.

Good luck for a BFP!

:wave: welcome
im sorry for ur loss. good luck this time
x

Hi Sarah. :wave: Welcome to the Forum. I hope you get your BFP soon.

:) Hi,

I'm 33, live in Winchester and am currently trying for my 3rd baby. We've got two lovely girls of 5 and 2yrs9 months but have been having some probs this time around!

I conceived initially on the 2nd month but unfortunately miscarriaged at the end of July - it was the last thing I expected after previously having no probs and we were absolutely distraught. Feel a bit better about it now and we're trying again, no success yet unfortunately!!

Thought it may help to talk with others in similar situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back