He's got me demented!

x-kirsty-x said:
Im so sorry, I sounded like a stroppy 3 year old myself yesterday when I thought no one was replying! I was just at my wits end with him lol :oops:

Anyway, thanks for all the advice. Im gonna give the sticker chart a go and see if that works.

I've also got him some kids fish oil capsules, anythings worth a try!

Sorry again, didnt mean to sound harsh yesterday :(

We should have a wits end meet! Its the one place we can all be guaranteed to get to.

we use the naughty step for joshua when he is naughty, but it wouldnt work at night time as he would probably get up just so he could sit on the step so that he could stay up a bit longer.

my nephew was a bit like that and my bil ended up just sitting on the stairs and keep puttinghim to bed. he also held the door shut at one stage.

maybe you need to start from the beginning again. get him into a routine. think about what he is eating, maybe cutting back on additives ie fish fingers and processed food. what i would do was after dinner, play a game (i spy, snap) telling himthat if he is a good boy we will play a game every night, but when he doesnt go to bed he wont get a game tomorrow. then i would read him a story, then say good night. even if you put him in bed 100 times a night for a week, just keep up the routine which is best for you.

does this make sense. good luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back