Here goes!!

28andveryready

Reaction score
started taking zyban yesterday as i got AF, given up wiv zyban before so im gonna use it to get me through the first 2 weeks, cant use it after that in case i get my BFP!
:pray:
so on the 4th of july im gonna stop smoking for good!! its been banned at work and its a real hassle to go for one these days..so its just when im at home thats the problem!! OH wants to staop too and says he's building up to it...why cant men just do what they say they're gonna do...!
Anyway i want a baby more than i want a fag, so if it will increase the chances of me getting a BFP its gotta b worth it..and i'd give up anyway if i did get a bfp so im just doing it a bit earlier!!!
anyway listen for my screams on the forum!!! :evil:

Joining you chick - Well again for me as I lost the 'point' this last week but I've just stuck my patch on & I'm at it again ...

Good luck :pray:

good for you wobbles!!! try not to be too hard on yourself..you've got a lot going on at the moment!! but try not to use it as an excuse for having a fag..i wanna be there to see my child grow up..my dad died 4 yrs ago from a smoking related cancer..didnt see me qualify as a nurse, will never walk me down the aisle and will never meet his grandchildren!!! he was only 48!!! i dont want my child to experience that!
GOOD LUCK TO US!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back