Here Comes The Annoying Niggle Cramps!

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Hey Girlies.
I have been feeling like my AF is going to turn up at any minute.
Kinda Sh***ing myself as this is what happened last time i was pregnant then a week later i lost my baba :(
I am hoping it is just a pregnancy symptom, and that baba stays right where it is..
Anyone else experiencing this? I am so sure AF is gonna turn up i have a pad on!
Not good :(
There is no blood or anything so touch wood it's normal xxx

You know my answer sweetie but I thought i'd send you a hug here anyway.

xxx

*EDIT* Ooo, whilst I think about it, are you taking your folic acid? And have you out out all the naughties in your diet? (Just to make sure everything in your body is the best it can be for baba making duties! :D )

Last edited:
You know my answer sweetie but I thought i'd send you a hug here anyway.

xxx

*EDIT* Ooo, whilst I think about it, are you taking your folic acid? And have you out out all the naughties in your diet? (Just to make sure everything in your body is the best it can be for baba making duties! :D )

Yeah babes been taking pregnacare for 15 days now and i am eating well :D
i am just worried that the undiagoinsed problem with me maybe why i am miscarrying, but now i am overthinking again.
But thank you for your hug babes :D
XxXx :hugs:

Had this myself Rachel till last week, cramps only occassional now and I constantly think AF is going to sneak one on me xx

Had this myself Rachel till last week, cramps only occassional now and I constantly think AF is going to sneak one on me xx

It is so horrible. It started in what i think was my tubes haha.. now its in the middle, its not chronic cramps but its got worse as the days have gone on, i keep running to the loo and seeing if i am bleeding.
Hmmmm hope it isn't the worst creeping up on me xxx

I know hun, I was exactly the same and still am now, even had to change the toilet roll from peach to white, OH thought I was going mad lol xx

Lol Rachel, madness isn't it. I will say though that it doesn't get any easier, you worry when you get the cramps thinking AF is a coming, then when the cramps stop (maybe for a few days or get milder) you panic again if things are ok? But don't worry it is perfectly normal xx

Last edited:
2 days of period-y cramps but no period showing up is what made me think i might be pregnant. Nothing to worry about :)

Hey Rachel, I constantly feel like AF is coming and also, because there is so much cm (tmi!!!!) it really feels like I'm going to be bleeding. But so far, touch wood, no blood!!!xx

i know how you feel.... When i found out i was pregnant and did the test and got my BFP, i went straight to the doctor and we worked out i was about 7 weeks gone.

The reason i didnt test sooner was because i was getting period like cramps and pains for two weeks before i tested and was sure i was going to come on but as i was late i thought i'd test to see anyway and thats when i got my BFP!

The day after going to my doc and confirming i was pregnant, i started bleeding ever so slightly and so i returned back to the doctor and he told me it was probably implant bleeding, however my first though was 'it seems abit late on to be getting implant bleeding'. Anyway i was sent home and told to come back if the bleeding got heavier or i was in serious pain.

The bleeding stopped after a day and was only very mild bleeding when i wiped so i felt relieved.
When i went for my 12 week scan, it actually turned out that i was only just 10 weeks pregnant and therefore at the time of my bleeding, i must have been about 5 weeks pregnant and not 7+ as expected and therefore my bleeding was probably just implant bleeding as my doctor told me.

I contunied to have aches/cramps and tightening all thought the first 12 weeks and then it started to dye down as i got into tri 2 (although i still get pulling and stretching pain from time to time but it feels less like period cramps and is more in my stomach and in my sides)

I know its hard not to worry and i do feel for you, but cramps and aches are very common in the first trimester as its your body and uterus stretching and pulling. Just take it easy and try not to worry to much my dear. If you are in serious pain or start bleeding though, go straight to your doctor/hospital (as im sure you would anyway)

Goodluck with it all
Laura xx

I feel the same as you - constantly worrying that it alln might end! Even though the nurse has told me that the pains are just the womb stretching and expanding!

x

Its very normal to feel crampy in early pregnancy hun :hugs: hope everything goes smoothly for you this time xxx

Its normal chick don't worry im sure you have a sticky bean there this time!!! xxx

I had period like cramps in early weeks too - it's very common so try not to worry too much! I think it was either implantation or just stretching very low down in my tummy....in fact I've had cramps/stretching pains all through my pregnancy so far!

Just the same as all of the other ladies......I was sure I could not be pregnant before I did the test because of my period pains. I was convinced I was about to come on at any minute. For the first few weeks I was running to the loo all the time too, just to check my nickers and make sure I wasn't bleeding- I called it "gusset gawping". Ha!

If you're super anxious like I was, I couldn't recommend going for a private scan highly enough. If you wait 'til you are 7+ weeks, you will definitely see a heart beat as long as everything is OK. It was the best £50 I spent in the early weeks. I think we live in the same area, so can recommend the place that I used if you want.

Relax, try to enjoy it (I know that's not as easy as it sounds) and good luck.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back