Her head??

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey guys so i was just sat on the computer playing a game i always play lol and i felt loads of kicking in the right side of my rib and just carryed on then i felt a hard one and as i put my hand on my side and rubbed it like sorta better i felt her move but im sure i felt more than just her kick could this of been her head?

See i cant remember that far back with my little boy but im sure i could at 27 weeks. Wait till your 34 and have to start pushing her back lol my OH used to have to do it because i couldn't haha xx

See i cant remember that far back with my little boy but im sure i could at 27 weeks. Wait till your 34 and have to start pushing her back lol my OH used to have to do it because i couldn't haha xx

haha Thanks hun x :lol:

oooh could have been, Devon is breech and his head is now just shoving under my ribs and it's quite big.
The sonographer that told me how he was lying said bottoms are thiner and pointyer and the head bigger and rounder, so I only get kicks on the right. perhapls yours is up that way too?

oooh could have been, Devon is breech and his head is now just shoving under my ribs and it's quite big.
The sonographer that told me how he was lying said bottoms are thiner and pointyer and the head bigger and rounder, so I only get kicks on the right. perhapls yours is up that way too?

Ive not been told if the baby is breeched but i have a mw appoiment tomoz so im gonna ask her if she can have a look or a feel but also i want a another gender scan to make sure iam expecting a girl not a boy lol how do i go about this

You would have to pay for a private one Amanda.

As for babys head.. It feels like a cricket ball. I had it jammed under my ribs for a while Lol

how much do they cost and when i went for the scan she said babys head was down

I know you feel on the sex hun I doubled checked the sex of mine since I had another scan after my 20 week one, They were only looking at his organs and heart but the guy still asked if i would like to know so I said yeah and he said boy. So happy now, I can rest my thoughts hehe x Not had anything like that yet but I will do in my weeks to come...

I know mine is breech at the moment but he will more than likely move before I give birth x

Does anyone know how i go about having a another gender scan cos i wanna make sure this is a girl iam having x

go private hun I had a leaflet throught the post the other day think it was called babylink? not sure... said something about being from £84 for standard scans x

Amanda thats the 3rd time youve asked lol. you have to go private, prices vary, have a google for whats near you.

Amanda, I had a free gender scan with a company called Innervision - I think Mervs Mum paid to have ascan with them and highly reommended them. They do a number of quick 5 minute free gender scans but I had to drive up to Leigh, Wigan to have it done. Google it Hun, they have a website. I just sent them an email asking about free gender scans and they replied with available slots. I had mine done on a Saturday x

Amanda, I had a free gender scan with a company called Innervision - I think Mervs Mum paid to have ascan with them and highly reommended them. They do a number of quick 5 minute free gender scans but I had to drive up to Leigh, Wigan to have it done. Google it Hun, they have a website. I just sent them an email asking about free gender scans and they replied with available slots. I had mine done on a Saturday x

I did ask once before but i think that was a 3d scan but thanks so much hun i think i shall google this xx will let u know how i get on :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back