Woah

Amanda W

Reaction score
Ok so last week i woke up and felt like a wet patch on my top when i looked down it was near my boob it was a small patch and didnt know if i had leaked some milk so carryed on and just thought perhaps not now i have just been sat here and again i felt a simliar thing and when i looked down yet another small wet patch on the oppoiste boob could this be the leaking as everyone calls it :roll:

Oh no haha well its just tiny amounts atm

I mainly notice wet patches at night,I leave circles on the bed lol. I have noticed my 'leakage' has gone from clear to White over the past few days xx

Well i have done well relle then because i have noticed this for a second time and its relle tiny amounts too

yep I have only just had this in the last 2-3 weeks and it leaves a mark on my top other night tho I was on the couch in a vest top with no bra on and my hubby said Kel I think u have an issue, I looked down and there was a patch by my boob how embarrasin!!

Oh dear that must have been embassing for you its just at night i get some wet bits but not all the time least its a sign that im producing milk

I have nipple piercings which stimulated my milk ducts early lol. Mine don't leak unless squeezed and it's like raw egg white and yellow, lol. x

i get tiny bits every now and again just noticed it on my top when i was making dinner lol good job no one saw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back