Hen Night Ideas Anyone???

lsmith1984

Reaction score
hellob.gif

In need of some major help lol. My OH's sister asked me to be maid of honour yesterday, which i'm totally thrilled about. I'm now panicking about the hen night I need to organise, not got a clue what to do.....

Anyone any ideas? Perhaps what your hen nights were like? Obviously with having the LO my budget is a bit tight and can only afford about £200 max :?

Please
help3.gif
as i'm going out of my mind lol :rotfl:

Laura xx

i guess tradition is a piss up, but for mine im going to http://www.goape.co.uk/ then probably out for dinner.

it was a toss up between go ape and 4x4 off roading :rotfl: i can go out on a piss up any day of the week so fancied some thing a bit different.

Well out of the 3 mates of mine that have got married we went to Koz for a week, Malia for a week and Ibiza for 3 days. All so much fun but all costing way to mch before a wedding.

My mate has just arranged a weekend in dublin? Not sure how expensive that is when you get there though.
and it also depends if dressing up and getting pissed is the type of hen night you all want.

we just had the traditional piss up dressed up as coppers, wasnt much of a piss up as i was pregnmant and ended up going home before the nightclub as i didnt want to get bumped around in the club, was a good night though had some pics taken with some coppers and posing on their car lol :lol:

I was maid of honour once and forgot to get the L plate's and the wedding head dress thingy. I felt so bad :oops: luckily it was a double hen weekend so the other bride-to-be shared her stuff.

We went to Blackpool for the weekend. Was a laugh, not really my cup of tea but the other girls went a bit mad and enjoyed themselves :)

Oohh, I'd love to go to goape paradysso!

Mine was dinner in Oxford then on to watch Jo Brand, in all the flashy novelty get up of course!

Thanks girls, think i'll try a limo to take us to a nice meal then a good p*ss up in town with some dares etc.

Laura xx

Minxy had the BEST hen night!

There is a restaurant near us and we had a private room with Karaoke in, It was great :D:D There were about 18 of is and it didn't close till 4 am

Also another great tip is party bags, there were photo badges for everyone... of minxy with really old embarrassing photos on, knitted willy warmers, chocolate and stuff in....

Oooh hold on I might have a pic....... awww can't find it :(

I'm not a hen night expert but perhaps a day spa type thing for pampering during the day/afternoon and then out for meal/piss up?

Just an idea :D

x

leckershell said:
I'm not a hen night expert but perhaps a day spa type thing for pampering during the day/afternoon and then out for meal/p*ss up?

Just an idea :D

x

I'm doing the whole spa thing for mine, i'm not much of a party type person lately so we are going to a spa hotel caled Calcot Manor for the weekend! The boys are coming too but they are doing out-doorsy stuff whilst the girls get pampered and hopefully pretty sloshed!

We went to Lightwater Valley for the day and then into town at night. I refused point blank to dress up.

DH went paintballing for the day which I would have liked.

The other day when I was on the metro here was a Hen-do day and they were getting out at every stop, downing a shot, taking their photo and jumping back on again before the train stopped...and then asking a bemused passenger to sign the map they had made. It looked like fun but I guess they weren't from Newcastle :lol:

One of the things I made was badges for everyone. However I used a UV pen to write things like Slappa on them then did a design over the top so you couldnt see the writing.... until you walked into a nightclub with UV lights ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back