hen did you lo's start to smile? SHE DID IT!!!!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Immys not smiling yet and ive just noticed on a post that xenas son is smiling and there around the same age!!!!
I know all babies are different but i want to her to crack a big old toothless grin at me!!!!

I was getting her dressed and stroking her face and telling her how pretty she was and she did it!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: she looked gorgeous and wont d it now for a photo :rotfl:

My daughter's first smile was around 4 weeks old - she was doing unfocused smiles from around 1 week old, but couldn't control them - her first smile at around 4 weeks, was smiling and gurgling with her eyes - so cute!

Valentine xxx

aww cant wait for all that, i pull stupis faces and do all sorts and she looks all serious!!!!

Austin smiled at me when he was about 4 weeks old, in the middle of the night. I was exhausted but when he smiled it made everything worthwhile.

I bet it'll be worth the wait when she does smile!

Im trying to get her to smile now but shes just falling asleep in her bouncer!
She sometimes does half smiles and it makes me all mushy - but i think thats just cos i love her so much!

(i know soppy cow)

This is the first picture I got of Austin smiling, not particularly attractive though:
100_0706-1.jpg

This one's one of my favourite pics, taken when he was about 7 1/2 weeks old:
100_0734.jpg

This was taken yesterday:
100_1193.jpg

aww he looks so cute, how much does he weigh now leckershall? he is getting to be a big boy

mrs_tommo22 said:
aww he looks so cute, how much does he weigh now leckershall? he is getting to be a big boy

9lb 10 :shock: hes put on nearly 2 pound in 2 weeks

Aw well done Immy!!! I bet it was worth the wait :hug:

BTW leckershell Ryan is such a cutey!!!

millie did windy smiles from birth but they dont realkly count! the first real smile she was about 4 weeks i think. they were few and far between at first but now she copies me when i smile at her. i love those gummy smiles!

I just made my hubbysday and got immy to smile at him!

Yes it took coaxing and stroking her face to do it, but she did it bless her.

Im such a proud parent!

It does light up your day when they smile for the first time, doesnt it. Anais did when she was about four weeks, but it took another four to get a picture! :rotfl:

I have no idea of how to straighten that, so i'm afraid you are just going to have to put your head on one side - sorry girls - it took me six months to work out how to post a picture! God only knows how long it may take for me to put it in straight! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I really am a dodo where technology is concerned :oops:

Lisa

mrs_tommo22 said:
aww cant wait for all that, i pull stupis faces and do all sorts and she looks all serious!!!!

:rotfl:

trouble is babys make u do that i do it too, well not stupid faces tho ;)

i do sounds on her belly and she pulls a funny face with her eye brow lifted only 1 eyebrow tho lol

charlotte started smilin bout 2 months. her first smily pics.....

nathan started smiling properly at about 7 weeks and now he smiles all the time! :D

Dylan gave me smiles this morning - he was lying on my legs and I was singing to him and playing with a caterpillar (obviously not a real one :wink: ) and he smiled. I thought it may have been a fluke but I've got him on my phone video doing it quite a few times. He looks gorgeous even if I do say so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back