HELP!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Just gone into the kitchen and the dogs have decided to poo everywhere.. :puke: :puke: :puke:

I have the nose of a sniffer dog at the mo and i literally walk into the kitchen and start heaving..what the fook am i gonna do?? I really really really cant go near it, I must have tried about 15 times and im just sick. Doesnt help that its runny so not exactly easy to clean up either.... :cry: :puke: :puke:

Hubby is away until Wednesday so i cant exactly leave it there til then!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously any ideas on how im gonna do this?? :think: :pray:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

you poor thing

could you put some lavender oil on a scarf and wrap it around your face? breathe through your mouth too...

where's alix??!! LOL :lol:

awww hun!!!!!!!!!! the only thing i can suggest is loads of kitchen roll, carrier bags and bleach!! and a peg 4 your nose!!!!!!!! do u have any fmily near that can help xxxx

she is here but i cant exactly ask her to do it cos its a bit beyond the call of duty!! I have hinted heavily in that direction and even said its bad for preggo ladies to go near poo!! (Although i know thats strictly not true its cat turd thats the issue! :oops: ) But she aint taking the bait... :wall: :wall:

Gonna call mum to see if she will come round...

Gawd I remember this well, my Tortoises poops made the longe stink to me I just couldnt get over the smelll once I had it in my nose and the smell was only really noticable to my super sensitive nose.

I had to get DH and DS to do it but if it was bad and they were out I got on with the task in hand and had a bucket next to me to puke in whilst I did it :puke: , not nice but as you say cant leave it till your hubby gets back.

I also got them to clean the area he had pooped with clean smelling prducts, for me dettol made me *think* and smell the area was clean again, I had to do this as my nose played tricks, it remembered smells haunting me with them :lol:

Hope you get through it without too much trauma :hug:

Aww, i know how you feel. My dogs go through stages yet when i was pregnant it was a hell of a lot more often! I used to sit in tears as i was getting through rolls of kitchen roll, throwing out dog beds! I'd get the air freshner out first, and leave it out. Then get some carpet shampoo on top of the mess. It's already runny so it won't make much difference. Open the window too.
It's awful. I used to threatened to send the dogs back at one point. And it used to upst OH seeing me in such a state coz of it.

aw no i remember how strong my sense of smell was when i was preggers, that must be awful..hope your mum comes! if not i guess its clothes peg and scarf, rubber gloves, kitchen roll and carrier bags..while reaching your arms out as far as possible leaving your head as far away as it can be! 8) 8)

Put some vick or snuffle babe on your top lip under your nose.

It's what we do at work when we have a particulary "ripe" patient........your kitchen would smell like rose compared to some of them!

I'd come and clean it for you if I could hun!

Well Alix came to my rescue!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

She cleared it all away and I have just been round with a big bottle of bleach and a mop and bucket. Even the after smell made me :puke: :puke: though. God damn preggo nose!!

Phew!! Im sooo glad thats over! Dont think I will be wanting dinner tonight though!! :puke:

Jen your guna have to do something super nice for her now - it was nice of her to do that. Why on earth did the dogs shit in the house hun?

mrs_tommo22 said:
Jen your guna have to do something super nice for her now - it was nice of her to do that. Why on earth did the dogs sh*t in the house hun?

Cos they are dirty little *&!!*&*! thats why!!!

Lol.

They are westies and apparently have v sensitive tummies so probably ate sommat they shouldnt have in the garden or local field or sommat...

As for Alix, I know, she has turned into a little angel recently. :D Its working out really well. I do treat her all the time and take her out to nice places and got her sat nav for her car so she can go places so I think she knows she is a lucky girl so doesnt mind cleaning up the odd bit of dog turd every now and again!!!! :cheer:

cleaning dog poop turns my stomach n im not pregnant lol

aww could u send Alix my way ??

Ooooh bless her what a sweetie :cheer:
There is NO WAY I could have done that either :puke: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231