Help!!!!

Kate7

Reaction score
God I hate being a woman sometimes!

I had a misscarriage May last year, started my periods again around August time (Long bloody wait!). Every month ive sort of been as predicted, around 32/33 or 34th day...However...

This month its like ive missed it! Im on day 40 now.. ive never gone later than day 35. Ive done 2 tests and they both came out negative last week. Usually i get signs im coming on like crying, hormonal, tummy ache ect but NOTHING!

Could I be pregnant still or no chance? :wall: :wall: :wall: All i keep thinking is why?!

hun i cant really help but hope it settles for you soon and you get some answers xxx

:wave: Hi, It is not over until the witch arrives.

I am in the same sort of situation I am on day 99 now and I had loads of blood tests last week and everything came back perfect, the doctor thinks it's just my body after an early m/c back in Oct. I also have been having aches and pains like the witch is arriving but nothing. The doctor said to leave it a month to see if the witch arrives and to keep testing incase I get pregnant. I did a test yesterday and got a very very faint line :pray: so their is always still a chance that you are or could get pg. If you are worried go to your doctors mine was very helpful.

Sending you babydust. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back