help please?!

girlygirl

Reaction score
Hi im new here and would like to have some advice,

Have been ttc for 3 months and have been having usual periods. Last month i had sore boobs 3 days after i o'd. They were just throbbing but not sore to touch. I o on day 17 nad usually have a 32 day cycle.

I thought i started my period a few days ago, which would have been 5 days late. but it was only a small amount and only for 3 days or so. not the usuall gush! my boobs are still throbbing - mainly one tho?!
I have done a test and it says BFN.

Ive heard of impantation bleeding but isnt that usually b4 you would get your period? mine was 3 weeks after O.

confused! :wall:

i would test again in a few days, the painful boobs thing sounds like what i had. they went quite hard too but i didnt do a test until i was 7 weeks cos i had what i thought was a period, it wasnt as heavy as usual and was mostly brownie rather than red. good luck! :pray:

what tests are you using? the supermarket tests are more sensetive in most cases than a clearblue or other brand.

I just used the ones you get for a £1.
My temperature is back down though so maybe it was a period, just lighter than normal. But its still od that if have sore boobs.

I would hang on a few days and test again or maybe see your GP if you are worried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back