Help!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
I am not sure what to do. Lola will be 2 (well 23 months) when the next baby is born, and we already have a brilliant travel system from Mothercare (my mum bought it for us for £300). The only problem is I don't know whether the sell our pushchair and get a tandem pushchair? I know Lola will still get tired and will want to be pushed around. Edd said we should keep the travel system and buy a double buggy anyway, but I feel guilty to my mum for not having much use out of the first pushchair!

Please could anyone advise me? What would you do? I don't know whats best.

xxxx

Hey there when frankie was first born i used to travel system for her and a sperate buggy for my DS thats only if the o/h was out with me but, when im on my own i have got a tandem pushcair which i find very useful :)

Hi Jenny,

Personally i would keep your travel system and buy a double, For the same reason as flossy!

Also when Lola decides thats she wants to walk more often you will still have your travel system for your new baby!

You could always buy a 2nd hand one or look on ebay they have some cheapish double buggies!

Hi there again this is my tandem i got it second hand from ebay as i didnt see the point in aying out for a new one and this was in fab condition anyway! :D

74_1_b.jpg

Thank you everyone! I think we will keep the travel system and get a tandem as well. I have to admit after reading your advice, this is what my OH said, so he is right (not always tho!lol) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back