• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help!

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Ezzie caught her hand the other day it was a tiny cut but she keeps picking it and it's gotten bigger i've cleaned anhd sprayed it with antiseptic spray but she keeps picking it any ideas? was thinking plasters but not sure if she'd be allowed them? xXx thanks in advance

I would have thought plasters too but not sure about the choking hazards of it x

You could clean it, dry it, then take a pair of long socks, put one on like a glove over that hand but underneath her top, then the other on top....it should stop her picking at it and causing it to break down and become infected...xx

I put some sterile wound compress stuff with micropores over it as she can't pick at it and it's hypoallergenic so shouldn't react tried a plaster and she picked it off lol xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back